- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection)
From spring to autumn the pale olive-green leaves of this ornamental grass turn a warm coppery-orange. In midsummer it bears small, brown flower spikes. Although it will take some shade, it colours up best in full sun. Grow it among other grasses or perennials, as a specimen plant, or in a large pot.
- Garden care: Comb through the plant in winter to remove dead foliage
There are currently no articles for this item.