Campanula poscharskyana 'E. H. Frost'
This carpet campanula is studded with pale-blue stars and radical haircuts, every two months in summer, allow you to keep the upper hand
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, fertile soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This low-growing, spreading campanula makes ideal groundcover, and looks wonderful scrambling between pavings or up a wall, or as an edging plant. It has masses of small, star-shaped, pure white flowers from June to September and rounded, mid-green, serrated leaves. An extremely vigorous variety, this is best planted away from smaller, less robust plants.
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely. After flowering, pull out the flowered shoots by hand, and the plant may produce a second flush.
There are currently no articles for this item.