Campanula glomerata 'Caroline'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to July
- Flower colour: shell-pink with deep pink to mauve markings
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Tight clusters of shell-pink, bell-shaped flowers with deep pink to mauve markings from May to July. These beautiful bellflowers are perfect for the middle of a cottage-style or herbaceous border with fertile, moist, well-drained soil. A comparatively new variety, they make wonderful companions for the fragrant, pale pink shrub rose 'Maiden's Blush'.
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally-friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back after flowering both to prevent self-seeding and to encourage a second flush of flowers