Campanula carpatica 'Blaue Clips'
Sun-loving low campanula with large, mid-blue saucers for early summer colour - excellent on a plant theatre in a pot among scented-leaved geraniums
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
These clump-forming, low-growing Carpathian bellflowers are perfect for softening the edges of a sunny, raised bed or rockery. They produce a profusion of blue, bell-shaped flowers on branched stems over a long period from June to September and rosettes of heart-shaped, mid-green leaves. A useful little perennial for filling in gaps.
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely and deadhead with scissors to prolong flowering.
There are currently no articles for this item.