Anchusa 'azurea Dropmore'
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of Growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flowers: deep blue
- Other features: the flowers are highly attractive to bees and other beneficial insects
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Dead head after flowering to encourage a second flush of flowers. In early autumn cut the stems back down to the ground
- Goes well with: Achillea filipendulina 'Cloth of Gold', Aquilegia vulgaris var. stellata 'Ruby Port', Geranium sanguineum 'Album', Iris germanica, Foeniculum vulgare 'Purpureum', Lamium maculatum 'White Nancy'
There are currently no articles for this item.