- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow growing to average
- Flowering period: June and July
- Flower colour: white with a pink flush
- Other features: excellent cut flowers; contact with the foliage may cause skin irritation
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Upright leafy stems are crowned with open clusters of pink-flushed, white blooms, which are irregularly striped with russet brown. Ideal for adding bright colour to the summer border, they will slowly spread to form good-sized clumps.
- Garden care: Always wear gloves when working with Peruvian lilies since contact with the foliage may cause skin irritation. After flowering cut back the faded flower-stems. In autumn provide a dry mulch of bracken or bark chippings to protect young plants.
- May cause skin allergy