Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream'
- Position: partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Flowering period: April to May
- Flower colour: purple-red
- Other features: yellow leaves in the autumn
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of tiny, red, spring flowers contrasting beautifully against beautiful orange-green leaves. This spreading Japanese maple is an ideal specimen tree for a small garden or perfect for a large container, its elegant, open shape looks especially good silhouetted next to buildings.
- Garden care: Add a top dressing of a multi-purpose fertiliser around the base of the plant in late spring. No routine pruning is required.
There are currently no articles for this item.