- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to October
- Flower colour: pink-flushed, white
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection in colder areas)
Glossy green leaves clothe the spreading stems of this deciduous shrub, while for a long period from summer to autumn, they are laden with clusters of fragrant, pink-flushed, white flowers. If possible plant it in a sunny spot, where it will get protection in winter from cold, drying winds.
- Garden care: Dead head regularly to prolong flowering. In autumn after flowering lightly trim back the flowered shoots to retain a neat and tidy shape. Remove any dead or damaged wood in April.<
There are currently no articles for this item.